- End-to-end engineering services as per client need.
- Continual innovation and implementation.
- Well recognized in the market for our principles, work ethics and benchmarks that allow us to successfully meet National as well as International Standards.
- Sophisticated infrastructure that enables us to perform all tasks smoothly.
- Long term association with our clients by providing professional services and cost effective solutions.
- Process Conceptualization & Feasibility Studies.
- Process Design optimization and Technology Selection.
- Debottlenecking & Revamp Engineering.
- Procurement Services.
- Project Engineering Management.
- Site Engineering Services.
- Plant Trouble Shooting.
- Off Sites & Utilities.
- Material Handling Services.
- Training and Deputation to Client Offices.
- Problem Solving Solution and its Effective Implementation.
Specialized Area For
▼ Process Engineering
- Process simulation and optimization.
- PFD, HMB, P&ID development and updation.
- Equipment/Package sizing calculations and Process datasheet Development.
- Thermal Design of Heat Exchangers.
- Hydraulic calculations, line sizing and line list.
- Development of Instrumentation data and Development of Piping Material Data.
- Cause and Effect diagram preparation.
- Interlock logic development.
- Equipment List development and updation.
▼ Mechanical – Static
- Mechanical Design of Pressure vessel, Heat Transfer equipment & Storage tanks.
- Design, Analysis & evaluation of Pressure Vessels and Atm. Storage Tanks in accordance with ASME boiler & Pressure vessel code section VIII Div.1 & Div.2, EN13445, PD5500, TEMA, API 650 and API 620 codes and specification.
- Detailed design of Tall Columns, Pressure Vessels, Air cooler header, Heat Exchangers, Reactors, atmospheric/Low pressure shop and site fabricated tanks.
- Analysis of Power Boilers per ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code.
- Re-rating of existing pressure vessels for a new set of design parameters.
- Fatigue analysis to calculate the fatigue life of pressure vessels subjected to pressure cycles, temperature cycles and startup / shutdown cycles.
▼ Mechanical Rotary and Packages
- Requisitions preparation and Technical evaluation with final technical recommendation for rotating equipment and packages.
- Selection of API pumps.
- Centrifugal/Reciprocating/Screw compressors.
- Steam and Gas turbines.
- Vendor document review.
▼ Piping Engineering
- Development of specification and design basis.
- Development of Piping specification and Valve material Specifications.
- Development and Updation of plot plan & layouts and nozzle orientations.
- Development and Updation of 3D Modeling (Equipment, Piping, Pipe Support, Pipe Racks & Structures).
- Clash interface check.
- Isometrics extraction and review.
- MTO extraction & review.
- Stress analysis of critical systems using CEASAR and design of pipe supports.
- Development of Insulation and Painting MTO.
- Requisition preparation & technical evaluation for Piping Special Components
▼ HSE Design
- HSE Plans and HSE Plans implementation.
- Risk studies and follow-up
- Fire Fighting systems design and drawing preparation.
▼ Civil and Structural Engineering
- Design of Structural systems (using STAAD).
- Geotechnical and Soil Investigation.
- Foundation, Piles and soil improvement design.
- Development of structure fabrication drawing and BOM.
- Foundation design for critical equipment/packages (Reciprocating Compressure, Tubine vibration sensitive equipment chimney and wind sensitive structure).
- Reinforced concrete and pre-stressed concrete design, RC / steel detailing.
- Underground, Sewerage system Design.
- Preparation of platform layout drawings & clash check and drawings for granting’s, ladders, cleats.
▼ Electrical Engineering
- Development of specification and design basis.
- Substation Component sizing, design and drawing development.
- Power, Earthing & Lightening layout development.
- System studies including Load flow, Short circuit analysis starting methods reacceleration analysis.
- Requisition preparation, Technical evaluation with final recommendation for electrical systems & components.
- Tender development for site subcontracting work, bids review & recommendation.
▼ Instrumentation Engineering
- Instrument List / Index development.
- Instrument Datasheets preparation and updation
- Sizing of control valves, requisition preparation & vendor offer evaluation.
- Development of specification, layouts for fire & gas systems.
- Tender development for site subcontracting works, bids review & recommendation.
Ongoing Detailed Engineering Assignments For
- Thermal Design and Process simulation
- PSV Sizing and Validation
- Vibration Analysis for Shell and Tube Exchanger
- Pressure vessels (including Column & High Pressure Reactors)
- Heat Exchanger (S&T, High pressure, Plate Type, Double Pipe, Air cooled)
- API 650/620 Storage Tanks, Silos/Bins and Mounded bullets
- Full containment cryogenic tanks
- Fired Heaters
- Heat Recovery System and Flare system
- Jacketed / Limpet vessels, Agitators, Reactors
- Brick lined vessels, Convertor, Towers, Furnace and Stacks
- GRP / FRP / HDPE / Rubber lined vessels/Scrubbers
- H&M , PFD, P&ID , Piping, ducting, structures
- Civil foundation and structures
- Stress analysis (FEA) and Computational fluid dynamic (CFD)
- Solid modelling and animation
- Food and Pharma Equipments
- SS Fermented, SS Extraction vessel
- Evaporator, Blender, Steam jacketed tank
- Bucket Elevator, Belt/Auto/Roller/Food processing Conveyor
- Liquid filter, Gas filter and Sulphur strainer
- Plot Plan, Key plan and Layouts